More than just a display
TickrMeter displays the value of configured securities, Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for an easy overview of value fluctuations in real time. The LED light on the right turns green when rising and red when falling. TickrMeter allows you to set up alerts, see the best performing stock or cryptocurrency and easily track your profit or loss.
Smooth E-Ink display
The display is equipped with a 72 mm E-Ink screen that emits no light, blends naturally into its surroundings and uses less power to operate. The device has a built-in Li-Ion battery that is recharged with the included USB-C cable.
TickrMeter connects to a Wi-Fi network using your phone. The design of the device allows multiple devices to be stacked on top of each other and charged with a single cable. The content of the display can be easily changed and configured via the web app and allows you to display a single value or set a playlist.
- The device retrieves real-time data from Nasdaq, Polygon.io, Coinbase and smallcoincap
- Allows you to set the daily display of random values, the most increasing or decreasing value, or the display in the order you choose
- Easy connection to a Wi-Fi network
- Compact dimensions: 97 x 40 x 38 mm
- Flexible LED status light that shows rising with green, falling with red or flashes for warnings, and allows you to adjust the light intensity and switch it off
- Magnetic contacts on the device allow you to load one device on top of another and charge them with one cable (most efficiently up to two devices at once)
- Allows you to view more than 500 cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin, Nasdaq securities